2015年9月3日 星期四

Funk Beat Tutorial for Drum Machine


Hi !  Here's a tutorial for creating a Funky Beat.

In this tutorial,  I'm using an Ipad app call DM1,  you can actually use any apps, hardware or any professional DAW like Logic, Cubase, or FruityLoop.


First step, my habit is always create a pattern of Hi-Hat first.




Don't forget to listen and understand the groove first. You may switch some Closed Hi-Hat to Open Hi Hat to be stylish.

Second Step,  I will add bass drums to highlight the accent.



Add some snare drums, basically it is done.





Finally, add some crashes to decorate the beat. Just be creative ! But try not adding too much.





Enjoy !  See you all later !


Dr Drum Beat Maker -  I recommend this software that creates beats automatically.

K-D Studio - That's the guitar course that I'm teaching in Hong Kong.


沒有留言:

張貼留言